Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Savior

Tonight I was once again overwhelmed by the incredible greatness of God. Three months ago I was in Haiti, and my team and I were in a terrible accident. The truck's brakes went out as we were driving down a mountain, and the truck tipped, sending us all out of the truck, sliding and landing on the rocks. All of us should have died on the mountain that day. But apparently God had other plans, because every single one of us lived.

Tonight I was reminded of the wreck again, but also of the perfection of God that as displayed that day. Our team took nurses for the first time in fours years of going to Haiti. God gave strength to one of the, even though he was hurt, and Seth was able to take care of all of us. And in all the commotion, and the truck tipping, the bag of medical supplies was still hooked around a metal bar, hanging exactly where Seth had put it. Talk about incredible.

God had a reason for saving us all that day. I have no doubt in my mind that He still has things for me to do, and people to minister and love. I will love Jesus, and I will continue to live my life for Him. What an incredible God we serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment