Wednesday, April 15, 2009

There's a song in my heart....


Once again I find myself up on a late night....

If only I could have one whole day that is night. That may not make sense to most people, but I just love the night time. For some reason, I am able to connect better with my heavenly Father, in the stillness of the midnight. Thoughts invade my mind, and words pour out of my heart.

Music is what's on my mind tonight....oh music, how it makes my heart smile. I find it nearly impossible to pass by a piano without sitting down and playing a song. There is hardly ever a time that I don't have a song in my head. Music is all around us. I truly believe that it is a gift that God has given to us. Just think about the passion that there is in music. Music reflects our thoughts and feelings. Our passions....my mood comes out in my music. There are times that I wish I could just sit at a piano and write music for hours. All I need is a melody, and a song begins to form. It may not be perfect, but it is just one of the many ways that I can worship my amazing Father who gave me this gift.

Well friends, it's rather late, and the day ahead holds many tasks and jobs for me to do. So, I will bid you all goodnight, and continue in my collected thoughts soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment